This is the privacy notice of ANNA TRIGG HAUTE COUTURIERE LIMITED (Anna Trigg)
Anna Trigg respects your privacy and are determined to protect your personal data. The purpose of this privacy notice is to inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from) and if you communicate with us and if you visit the Anna Trigg shop. We’ll also tell you about your privacy rights and how the data protection law protects you.
- WHO WE ARE AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
What is the purpose of this privacy notice?
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how we collect and process your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide through this website when you use our ‘Ask Us’ form.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
You must read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
Anna Trigg is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as “Anna Trigg”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice). Our contact details are:
Business address: Anna Trigg, La Route De La Haule , Beaumont, St. Peter , Jersey, JE3 7BA
For all data matters contact Anna Trigg on
TELEPHONE 01534 877304
Third-party links outside of our control
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
- THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. You can find out more about personal data from the Information Commissioners Office.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Dataincludes first name/last name/ wedding date
- Contact Dataincludes email address/ telephone number
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect your personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use different methods to collect data from you, including:
- Verbal Communication with yourself, both over the phone and in person.
- Email and Social Media contact, initiated by yourself
- Completion of our ‘Ask Us’ form through our website.
You may give us your Identity, Contact and wedding date by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you
- Complete our ‘Ask Us’ form
- Book an Appointment with us
- Initiate an enquiry.
When choosing, buying and ordering a wedding dress your bridal consultant will record such matters as
- Personal sizing for dresses, shows and other accessories
- Other relevant and related matters
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Performance of Contract this means processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
- Legitimate Interestthis means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law).
- Comply with a legal or regulatory obligationthis means processing your personal data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject to.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
||Ensure the right dress
||Size of dress
|Date of wedding
||Ensure Dress is made in time.
|Any medical factors
||Specifics to take into account when creating the dress.
Marketing & Promotional Offers
You will not receive marketing communications from us unless:
- you have directly requested information from us
- you have purchased goods or services from us which the marketing materials relate to directly.
- you have entered a competition or registered for a promotion with us which the marketing materials relate to directly
We do not share your personal data with any other companies for marketing purposes, unless you have provided consent and requested us to do so.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by emailing Anna Trigg
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase or product/service experience.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
- WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below.
- External Third Parties
- Your Name and Wedding Date may be shared with our suppliers of the goods ordered as set out in your contract.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. Any third parties that are outside the EU, or jurisdictions with adequacy status, will not be used unless they are essential. If we send personal data to any third parties outside the EU, or jurisdictions with adequacy status, we will ensure we have your permission before we do so, and we will ensure that there are appropriate measures in place to protect your data.
- DATA SECURITY
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
- DATA RETENTION
The personal data that you supply through our ‘contact us’ form will be retained for a maximum of 12 months.
The personal data that you supply when entering into a contract with ourselves will be retained for a maximum of 12 months after the completion of the contract.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see Your legal rights below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
- YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Unless subject to an exemption under the data protection laws, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time, where consent was the lawful basis for processing your data;
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), where applicable 9i.e. where our processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of our contract with you or where we process your data by automated means);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to our processing of personal data, where applicable i.e. where processing is based on our legitimate interests (or in performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing or processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact Anna Trigg on 01534 877304
No fee required – with some exceptions
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable admin fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time limit to respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
- Changes to this notice and your duty to inform us of changes
This version was last updated on 25 May 2018 and historic versions can be obtained by contacting us.
Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us. It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current.
- Queries, requests or concerns
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints in relation to this policy or any other data protection matter between you and us, please in the first instance contact our data controller on 01534 877304
If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner
Office of the Information Commissioner
Telephone: Commissioner +44 1534 716530
Fax: +44 1534 441065